1. Do your carpets and rugs shows signs of holes or damage?
2. Are your leather sofas and chairs being nibbled?
3. Is there damage to your books and paperwork?
4. Have you noticed any shedding / bristly skins which are causing itching?
5. Have you see faecal matter, black or brown in colour and very dry?
Sounds like you’ve got a carpet beetle problem!
Carpet beetles can cause a huge amount of damage and they’re not easy to control or get rid of.
Often, people mis-interpret signs of carpet beetle as moth activity. And it’s often difficult to locate the source of the problem because they are so small and they feast on lots of regular household items. We report regularly on preventative pest control measures and there’s no change here – it’s important to keep your home carpet beetle and pest-free.
The Carpet Beetle
Adults are most often see from April to June which is why, at PGM Pest Control Hereford, we’ve had an increase in carpet beetle enquiries recently.
Don’t let the problem continue as it can end up costing large amounts of money, time, inconvenience and loss of your treasured items.
But don’t despair! Call the pest experts today - at PGM & SON Pest Control Herefordshire we’ll give you help, advice and solutions for all your pest problems, including carpet beetle.
Call PGM & SON Pest Control today for friendly advice