Hereford Hotels – Don’t Let Bed Bugs Ruin Your Reputation!
A 2017 survey reported that a massive 60% of travellers said that they would be very unlikely to choose a hotel which has a single online report of bed bugs.
And, with online reviews playing an increasingly major role in travellers’ decisions to book hotel accommodation, the hospitality industry needs to look to pest control professionals for advice, support and comprehensive pest preventative and pest monitoring solutions.
TripAdvisor reports that 80% of travellers read 6-12 reviews before selecting a hotel on their site.
And when comparing other hotel problems such as dirty sheets or towels, smoking and other odours, evidence of bed bugs is much more likely to cause customers to move hotels and demand a refund.
Did you know that bed bugs aren’t a quality or cleanliness issue? Even 5 star hotels can be affected.
With the UK offering around 730,000 hotel rooms and occupancy rates at around 75%+ there are well over half a million hotel rooms in use every night generating a revenue of around £14.5b per annum.
Hotels are big business but bed bugs are not good for business!
Prevention is better than cure.
If you are a Herefordshire accommodation provider take the 5 step challenge below:
1. If you had a bed bug infestation would your staff know how to respond; would they know how to prevent the spread of bed bugs throughout your hotel?
2. Would you want your rooms out of action (potentially multiple rooms at a time) for up to 10 days whilst bed bugs are being treated?
3. Do you want bad reviews of your hotel?
4. Do your cleaning and maintenance staff know how to spot bed bugs?
5. Can you afford to lose up to 60%, or more, of your business due to bed bugs?
If you’ve answered no to at least 4 of these questions then we suggest you pick up the phone and call PGM & Son Pest Control Hereford.
PGM & Son Pest Control Hereford- - Complete & Discreet Pest Management Services
We can tailor services to your establishment but typically, for hotels, we offer a comprehensive bed bug control program, which includes:
* Training your staff to identify bedbugs
* Giving advice and guidance on the prevention of bed bug infestations spreading throughout your hotel
* Regular monitoring to identify any potential infestation
* And, if you are unlucky enough to have a bed bug infestation we’ll treat it discreetly for you enabling your business to continue with minimal disruption