Unwanted guests in your holiday luggage?
Don’t let the bed bugs bite when you get back – call PGM Pest Control Hereford now to treat your bed bugs.
Bed bugs are very common and this time of year we expect to see an increase in call outs as people return from their holidays and find that these unwanted pests have hitched a ride home in their suitcases.
As bed bugs crawl, they are often transported in clothes, luggage and books. And, because they can go months without feeding, it increases their chance of survival.
A bed bug problem can spread very quickly. If you’ve stayed in an hotel, villa, B&B or any other shared accommodation whilst on holiday you may find that you unwittingly pick up a bed bug problem and take it home with you.
If you think you have a bed bug problem, call PGM & SON Bed Bug Control Hereford. We’ll quickly assess whether you have a problem with bed bugs and treat it for you.
PGM Pest Control Hereford offers same day service so don’t panic – call us today.
Signs of bed bugs include:
* Itchy red marks on skin, especially at night when bed bugs tend to feed
* Bites, particularly on the upper body / torso
* Unpleasant musty smelling laundry and bed sheets
* Sight of live bugs – check the cervices of your mattress and furniture for small bugs or tiny white eggs. Use a bright torch to help you see them
* Dried poo on your mattress / sheets – tiny black spots
* Blood on your sheets from squashed bugs
If you have allergies you can also check out the NHS website for more help and advice: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bedbugs
We can detect, monitor and treat your bed bug problem.